Terms & Conditions
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between GPR Tours Ltd. (Dublin Tour Guide) and customers who purchase our tours and services through our website, via email or by phone. This Agreement explains how to purchase tours and services and specifically limits the liability of GPR Tours Ltd.
You must read this Agreement before using the Dublin Tour Guide website and booking a tour. By using the website you warrant that you understand, agree and accept all terms and conditions contained herein.
1) Bookings with Dublin Tour Guide
- Bookings can be made online through Dublin Tour Guide website, by email or phone.
- Confirmed booking will be allocated a suitable guide according to customer’s requirements (subject to terms contained in paragraph 4 of the Terms and Conditions).
- Once the booking is confirmed in accordance with paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer detailing the meeting place, date, time and the guide’s contact information.
- Changes to dates, times, and numbers of participants will be subject to the Dublin Tour Guide Cancellation, Amendment and Refund Policy (paragraph 3).
- All payments must be completed in full at the time of the booking. Partial deposits are not accepted as a booking guarantee.
- Payments for all tours by Dublin Tour Guide can be made by credit/debit card or by bank transfer. We are not able to accept cash payments on the day of the tour.
- All card payments are processed through a trusted third party provider, AnyRoad (www.anyroad.com). A non-refundable service fee of 5.5% applies to all AnyRoad bookings.
- All prices are listed without VAT (13.5%), which will be applied at the time of the booking.
- All prices are indicated in EUR and all charges will be made in EUR with conversion rates relevant on the day of the booking.
3) Cancellation, Amendment and Refund Policy
- The dates, times, numbers of participants can be amended upon agreement with the guide. All amendments should be discussed via email as early as possible. While the amendments to date and time are free, extra participants may be subject to additional charge. Please note that amendments to date and time may not be possible during high season (May-September).
- Dublin Tour Guide reserves the right to restrict the number of participants to ensure the highest standard of the private tour experience.
- In the unlikely event of a tour being cancelled on our side, Dublin Tour Guide will offer an alternative tour date or a full refund.
- If the customer wishes to cancel the tour up to 5 days before it starts, he/she is entitled to a 50% refund. No refunds are issued for cancellations made less than 5 days prior to the tour date. All cancellations are to be be discussed via email or by phone.
- Exceptions can be made for cancellations and refunds requested due to a ‘force majeure’ event, such as extreme weather conditions or serious health issues.
- If the customer is unsatisfied with the quality of the tour and wishes to request a refund, we ask that he/she gets in touch via email and provides a detailed account of the tour so we could investigate the circumstances.
- We will do our best to assign each customer the guide of their choice. However, the guides’ personal availability cannot always be guaranteed and we reserve the right to assign any other guide from the team.
- Dublin Tour Guide reserves the right to change the guide up to 24 hours prior to the tour. In such case, a notification will be sent to the customer with the name and contact details of the new guide.
5) Photo and Video Footage
Photo and video footage of the customer shot during the tour will not be used without the customer’s permission. If we want to use any of the photos or videos for marketing purposes or on our social media channels, we will get in touch and request the customer’s consent.
6) Liability Release
- The customer is strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical insurance prior to travelling and booking a tour. While our tours are not adventurous in nature and do not require special physical preparation, all travel involves an element of risk.
- The customer must take care of his/her own personal belongings. Dublin Tour Guide will not be liable for any theft, damage, direct or consequential loss, inconvenience, however caused, unless due to negligence by the guide, in which case the liability of Dublin Tour Guide is limited.
- In relation to our tours that include food and drinks, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify the guide of any possible allergic reactions to food or beverages or other health concerns in advance.
7) Modification of the Terms of this Agreement
We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time.
- All our payments are handled by a third-party provider, we have no access to customers’ credit information.
- Other personal information provided in the bookings (email, phone, personal names) will not be used for purposes other than services provided by Dublin Tour Guide and will not be shared with third parties without customers’ consent.