1. Your Personal Data
What Is Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify or contact a person, such as a name, address, educational background, nationality, online identifiers, health information, income, cultural profile and more.
What is Senstive Personal Data
Racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, fingerprints, facial recognition is considered sensitive personal information.
What Data We Collect
GPR Tours Ltd may collect various types of personal information, including:
- First Name, Last Name
- Email Address, Telephone Number
- Credit/Debit Card Number (Collected by a third party processing our payment services.)
How We Collect & Process Data
We and our third-party service providers may collect and automatically process this information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through our website by completing our Contact Form or through Tour Booking
- Suppliers/Partners (Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Travel Portals)
- Direct customer correspondence through email and phone
- GPR Tours Ltd gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact the user, such as demographic information regarding, for example:
- User IP Addresses: IP addresses are automatically transmitted as part of any Internet communication. Collecting IP addresses is a common practice; many websites and applications collect IP addresses automatically. We use IP addresses for purposes such as communicating with your device, helping diagnose server problems, security and administering our services.
- Location Data: We may collect the physical location of a connected device, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, and Wi-Fi signals. You can choose whether to allow or deny uses and/or sharing of your device’s location by changing your device settings.
- Browser Types: Most browsers and landing pages collect certain information automatically, for example, type and version of operating system, screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name. We use this information, for example, to make sure that our website function properly, analyse performance, and to improve and maintain our website
2.Legal Basis of the Processing
GPR Tours Ltd reserve the right to use your information lawfully where;
- It is necessary for the Performance of Contract (Business Purposes)
- To carry out any legal obligations arising from your interaction with the Website (legal necessity).
- To fully perform an existing contract or to start negotiations to enter a new contract (contractual necessity).
- To provide requested services and to contact (if required) in connection with enquiries, booking or to respond to any communication sent to us.
3. Authorised Service Providers and Suppliers
GPR Tours Ltd shares personal information with our authorized service providers and suppliers who provide services to us, such as website hosting, information processing, payment processing, order fulfilment, credit card processing and similar services. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
4. Disclosure of Information
It may be required by law, legal process, litigation, or requests from public and state authorities within or outside your country of residence for GPR Tours Ltd to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you under court order or if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, a disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if required by court order or if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations. Any such disclosure is subject to existing laws and procedural due diligence.
GPR Tours Ltd does not share or sell your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing or commercial use.
5. Offensive Content
If you post or send content which may reasonably be deemed as offensive, inappropriate or objectionable anywhere on the Website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any GPR Tours Ltd service, we may remove such content.
Where we reasonably believe that you may be in breach of any applicable laws, for example on hate speech, we may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties, including to law enforcement agencies or your internet provider. We would only do so in circumstances where such disclosure is permitted under applicable laws, including General Data Protection Regulation.
6. Tools we use to Process Data
The Cookie Law is a piece of privacy legislation that requires websites to get consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer, smartphone or tablet. Cookie consent is obtained explicitly by a Cookies Policy Alert on our website.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons and similar technologies. Your browser and other privacy choices may impact your experience with our products.
Use of Google Analytics
The data we collect through Google Analytics is anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website. This information is solely used to gain a more informed understanding of how our website is being used and to make our website more relevant to our users. The following features are turned off and not being used. In doing so Google Analytics cannot collect data about our traffic in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation.
- Data Collection for Advertising Features & Remarketing
- Demographics and Interest Report
- Enhanced link attribution
We have set the data retention period to 26 months
7. Protecting Your Personal Information
GPR Tours Ltd takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We are taking every measure to protect personal information within our organization against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Users of our website must also do their part in protecting the data, systems, networks, and service they are utilizing. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section.
8. Retention of Personal Information
To meet our legal and regulatory obligations, any information that you provide to us will be kept and stored for such period of time as we deem necessary taking into account the purpose for which it was collected in the first instance, and our obligations under Data Protection Legislation.
In general, your personal data will be retained by us for two years from the last date of contact or transaction.
We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, as required under applicable legal obligations, and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the personal information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). Some of your information may remain within our systems and other records, in compliance with applicable law.
9. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the Data Protection Legislation:
- the right of access to personal data relating to you
- the right to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- the right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- the right to dispute the decision making based on automated and algorithmic processing of your personal data
- the right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal datathe right to have your personal data transferred to another data controller
- the right to erasure (right to request full or partial deletion of your personal data)
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner if you believe we have not handled your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
10. Right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner
If you do not think that we have processed your personal data in accordance with this Policy, please contact us in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, you can complain to the DPC or exercise any of your other rights pursuant to Data Protection Legislation. Information about how to do this is available on the DPC website at https://www.dataprotection.ie
11. Contact Us
Telephone: +353 86 30 444 33
The data controller (as defined in Data Protection Legislation) for the website and services provided through the website is:
GPR Tours, TA Dublin Tour Guide
Arran Quay, Lincoln Lane
Dublin, Dublin D07XV26
Information in relation to personal data collected by Irish entities is available on www.dataprotection.ie, the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner (“DPC”).
The Policy will take effect from 25 May 2018.