This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions between GPR Tours Ltd.
Trading as Dublin Tour Guide (‘we’) and customers (‘you’) who purchase our tours and services through our website, via email or by phone. This Agreement explains how to purchase tours and services and specifically limits the liability of GPR Tours Ltd.
You must read this Agreement before using the Dublin Tour Guide website and booking a tour. By using the website you warrant that you understand, agree and accept all terms and conditions contained herein.
If you are booking on behalf of a company please contact us directly for our B2B Terms & Conditions.
1) Bookings with Dublin Tour Guide
- Bookings can be made online through the Dublin Tour Guide website, by email or phone.
- A confirmed booking will be allocated a suitable guide according to your requirements (subject to terms contained in paragraph 4 of the Terms and Conditions).
- Once the booking is confirmed in accordance with paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions, a confirmation email will be sent to you detailing the meeting place, date, time and the guide’s contact information.
- Changes to dates, times, and numbers of participants will be subject to the Dublin Tour Guide Cancellation, Amendment and Refund Policy (paragraph 3).
- All payments must be completed in full at the time of the booking. Partial deposits are not accepted as a booking guarantee.
- Payments for all tours by Dublin Tour Guide can be made by credit/debit card or, provided the funds reach our bank account before the tour start date, by bank transfer. We are not able to accept cash payments on the day of the tour.
- All card payments are processed securely through a trusted third party provider, FareHarbor (https://fareharbor.com). A non-refundable service fee of 6% (subject to change) applies to all FareHarbor bookings.
- Final price will include VAT.
- All prices are indicated in EUR and if charges are made in EUR, the conversion rates relevant on the day of the booking will be used.
3) Cancellation, Amendment and Refund Policy
- The dates, times, numbers of participants can be amended upon agreement with the guide and company. All amendments should be discussed via email as early as possible. While the amendments to date and time are free, extra participants may be subject to additional charge. Please note that amendments to date and time may not be possible during the high season (May-September).
- Dublin Tour Guide reserves the right to restrict the number of participants to ensure the highest standard of the private tour experience.
- In the unlikely event of a tour being cancelled on our side, Dublin Tour Guide will offer an alternative tour date or a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel the tour, you should first consider rescheduling the tour, which is offered for free, at the company’s discretion. The tour can be postponed until the end of the next calendar year.
- If postponing is not an option, and you need to cancel the tour, these are our terms: at least 15 days before the tour start date, you are entitled to a 80% refund (we retain 20% to cover admin costs). If you cancel 14-8 days before the tour start date we will offer you a 50% refund. No refunds are issued for cancellations made less than 8 days prior to the tour date. All cancellations are to be discussed via email or by phone.
- Exceptions can be made for cancellations and refunds requested due to a ‘force majeure’ event, such as extreme weather conditions or serious health issues. This is at the discretion of the company.
- If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the tour and wish to request a refund, we ask that you get in touch via email and provide a detailed account of the tour so we could investigate the circumstances.
- All refunds requested by you are issued minus the processing fees.
- We will do our best to assign each customer the guide of their choice or the guide that we believe best suits their interests. However, the guides’ personal availability cannot always be guaranteed and we reserve the right to assign any other guide from the team.
- Dublin Tour Guide reserves the right to change the guide up to 24 hours prior to the tour. In such a case, a notification will be sent to you with the name and contact details of the new guide.
5) Photo and video footage
- Photo and video footage of you shot during the tour will not be used without your permission. If we want to use any of the photos or videos for marketing purposes or on our social media channels, the guide will ask you before taking such photos or we will get in touch and request your consent.
6) Liability release
- You are strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical insurance prior to travelling and booking a tour. While our tours are not adventurous in nature and do not require special physical preparation, all travel involves an element of risk.
- You must take care of your own personal belongings. Dublin Tour Guide will not be liable for any theft, damage, direct or consequential loss, inconvenience, however caused, unless due to negligence by the guide, in which case the liability of Dublin Tour Guide is limited, and the liability falls on the guide.
- In relation to our tours that include food and drinks, it is your responsibility to notify the guide of any possible allergic reactions or religious-based aversion to food or beverages or other health concerns in advance.
- All guides contracted under Dublin Tour Guide are contractually obliged to maintain their own valid public liability insurance.
- If we state that your tour will be delivered by an external guide or another/external company, any liability issues must be dealt with between you and the external party.
7) Modification of the Terms of this Agreement
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time.
- All our payments are handled by a third-party provider, we have no access to customers’ credit information.
- Other personal information provided in the bookings (email, phone, personal names) will not be used for purposes other than services provided by Dublin Tour Guide and will not be shared with third parties without customers’ consent.
Sign up to our Newsletter
For advice from our expert guides on planning your trip to Dublin.